Tuesday 27 July 2021

Staglands



On the weekend I went to Staglands with my family. It took 4 minutes to get there and back. When I got to Staglands I saw same Peacock. We had to pay to go and we got marshmallows for free and a stick to roast the marshmallows on. We also got some animal food. The first thing that we saw was ducks. Me and my brother fed the ducks but they were full. Then we saw the BBQ. We put our marshmallows on the stick to roast them. Next, we went to the fish. We also fed them but there was one fish dead in the water! My brother saw the tail of an eel. After we went to the goat and we fed the goat with animal food and there was same peacock too. We saw a bridge and we went on it. After crossing the bridge we saw olden days stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.